NOTE: For a new installation, you must install either the 32-bit or 64-bit drivers (see next) as well as eTemperature. If upgrading, see the upgrade information below.
eTemperature provides a quick and easy way to manage Thermochrons and display the results. Standard features include:
- Support for all Thermochron models including TC, TCS, TCX, TXU, HC.
- Support for 64-bit windows (see new drivers below)
- Graph with pan, zoom, colour coding, tagging, and exporting
- Daily Min/Max report and exceptions in min/max report
- Advanced data analysis capabilities including min, max, average, ice days, mean kinetic temperature and more
- Export to Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and other applications.
eTemperature requires the drivers to be installed separately. They are not included in the main installation. You must select the 32-bit or 64-bit version. Selecting the wrong version for your machine is not an issue because the installer will inform you that you have the wrong one and stop installing.
32-Bit and 64-Bit Version 4.03 (Supports Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10)
If upgrading from a version after 7.10 you don’t need to reinstall the 32 or 64-bit drivers.
If upgrading from a version prior to version 7.10, you will need to manually remove the existing drivers from eTemperature. To do this you will need to:
- Stop eTemperature if it is running.
- Remove the reader if it is plugged in.
- Open Windows Explorer
- Navigate to c:\program files\onsolution\etemplite
- Delete all files starting with ib (e.g. ibfs32.dll).
- Reset the PC
- Download and install the new drivers
- Plug in the reader